Payment of Fees
- Fees may be deposited at the HDFC Bank, Court Road, Saharanpur from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on week days except 2nd Saturday and 4th Saturday. The timings will remain the same throughout the year.
- Fees can also be deposited through the crossed cheque drawn in favour of Asha Modern Public School, Saharanpur, on or before the 15th of each month.
- If the school dues are not paid by the end of the month, the name of the student shall be struck off the rolls. In case, the name is struck off, the student shall not be permitted to sit in the class until re-admission of the student is effected on payment of arrears of installment along with Rs. 500/- as re-admission charges.
- If fees is not paid by the 15th, then it can be paid either on the 20th of the month with a fine of Rs. 30.00 or on the 25th with a fine of Rs. 50.00 or on the last working day of the month ( 30th or 31st as the case may be) with a fine of Rs. 80.00. Under no circumstances will fees be accepted on any other day. In case of a change in fees date, due to a holiday, an announcement to this effect will be made in the Assembly.
- Fees can also be deposited online on the school app “AMPS Parents”.
6. The school reserves all rights connected with admission/ re-admission.
Procedure To Pay Online Fee
- Open the school app “AMPS Parents”.
- Write your ward’s user name and password.
- Click on the link “Fees”.
- Select Month- April/ May/ June….
- Click on- Pay Option.
- Click on- Make Payment.
- Enter your Debit/ Credit Card detail and click on pay now.
- Take a photo of the receipt or print it for your record.