Rules & Regulations
“Excellence is not a singular act but a habit. You are what you do repeatedly.”
With this belief, a set of guidelines in the form of rules and regulations are framed for the students, which are followed by them religiously and adopted as their way of life. Their guidelines act as the refining fires helping the students to emerge as confident, promising and polished individuals.
- Students will not use foul language or offensive language.
- Students will not deface or damage school property. Any damage to school property should be reported to the Principal immediately.
- Students will not miss the classes while in school and will not leave the school campus during school hours without prior permission of the Principal.
- All the students must come to school in time. The late comers may not be allowed to enter the school.
- The school reserves the right to terminate any student whose progress in studies is unsatisfactory or whose conduct is a bad example for other children.
- Every student must have 75% attendance to appear in the half yearly or annual examination . Those who fail to fulfill this criteria will be debarred.
- Absence of school for ten days in succession, without any adequate reason, in such case the name of the student will be struck off the rolls and readmission fee will have to be paid.
- It is not advisable to bring to school valuable articles like expensive watches, mobile phones, electric gadgets and jewellery etc.
- Students must come to school in neat and clean uniform only with I.D. cards issued by the school at all times in the school premises.
- Students should be very polite wherever they go. They should always remember that the school is judged by their behavior and conduct.